Our connection to the pulse of sports, teams, fans and historians has guided us in the development of new, premium products. Innovations like interactive banners, consumer engagement, production assembly and ethically sourced raw materials allow the Winning Streak team to set the standard for the industry.
As in all sports, talent takes you only so far. You must put in the hard work. That’s how we approach product innovation, and it has been key to our performance and continued success.
- Company Founded
- Secured College Licenses
- Launched the Classic Pennants
- Secured MLB Licenses
- First pennant landed in space by NASA
- Secured NFL Licenses
- Launched the Traditions Pennants
- Secured NHL Licenses
- Moved to Lenexa, KS, tripling the size of our facility to prepare for expected growth.
- Launched the Vintage Pennants
- Launched the Dynasty Banners
- Secured Kentucky Derby License
- Launched the Heritage Banners
- Developed large two-sided pennants of all 30 MLB teams in the Rivals Sports Bar at Kaufmann Stadium in Kansas City
- Commemorated the 50th Anniversary of the AFL
- Launched the Man Cave banners and Nations banners
- Launched the NFL Franchise Banners
- Secured Indy 500 License
- Cubs World Series win was the single biggest event for Winning Streak
- Created eight foot long banner to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Super Bowl; banner now hangs in NFL headquarters.
- Rebranded the company
- Launched the Legacy Uniform Plaque Collection
- Launched the Little Fan Banners
- Launched the jersey shaped Banners
- Granite Bridge Partners purchased Winning Streak
- Winning Streak became the #1 premium licensed product in sports